Reptile theme Reptile theme

Nice work. Some parts are badass and intense, but the rest was pretty improvable.

Swelter Swelter

This is probably one of the most beautiful sketches I've seen around here in a long time. The artwork and the colour combination is fucking good and the concept of a kind of father and his daughter looking for water to survive in that post-apocalyptic-like Earth is great. Also, the music is very well chosen and the animation of the charachters looks very natural
Next you should try a more complex situation because the action summarized is:
1.Girl and Dad find water
2. Big mutan hominid appears and Dad gives him the water
3. Girl punches that asshole and he falls down.
4. Chase scene
5. Dad kills that baddie
6. Girl can finally drink his water.
It's heartbreaking because the protagonists are a father and his daughter and that they fight for a few water in a superoverheated world, but it's very simple and familiar in thousands of stories.
Anyway, I still think that your work is excellent. Keep making things like this.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Simply awesome. It could have some kind of categories in the future, just because when im motivating myself with electronic songs suddenly it sounds Super Slumber Party.
Here is one song, http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/486425

deathink responds:

Yeah , I am meaning to add something like this in the future, but right now I am making a video game with someone and don't have much time... but soon